Latest Work & News:
Hey, so if you follow me on other social media you may have learned that my embroidery machine broke. I've gotten it repaired several times, but this time it completely bit the dust.
At the end of this month (June 2020) I will be receiving a new machine that has a bigger work area and lots of new features. As a result I will be able to offer some new products and commission types.
In addition, I am leaving my day job and will be perusing full time with Imagination Boutique. I hope to have more information on things soon.
For the time being, commissions are still open! I can
work on the art and digitizing portion of them while
I wait for the machine to arrive. My shop is still open as well!
Conventions and Events:
Imagination Boutique is always looking to be a vendor at various conventions and events!
What we bring to the table:
- A wide variety. A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
- Uniqueness. There's some things that only we will have!
- New stuff every time. Each time we are at an event, you'll see something new. Our tables are always worth visiting again and again.
- Fur Reality 2017, 2018, 2019
- Anthrohio 2018, 2019
- Anthrocon 2019
- Furfest 2019
- Anthrocon 2021
- Midwest Furfest 2020 (pending)